Caroline is from New Orleans, Louisiana. She obtained her undergraduate degree from Louisiana State University, where she was involved in the Honors College, and then attended Mississippi College School of Law, where she earned a Civil Law Certificate and was involved in many student organizations.
She is admitted to practice in all state and federal courts and has argued before the Mississippi Court of Appeals. She has tried cases before all eight Mississippi Workers’ Compensation judges and the Workers’ Compensation Commission.
- B.S., Louisiana State University, English
- J.D., Mississippi College School of Law
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- Mississippi Bar Association
- Mississippi Bar Leadership Forum, Class of 2020
- Mississippi Bar Workers’ Compensation Executive Committee, Member at Large
- Mississippi Association for Justice, President, Women’s Caucus 2020
- American Association for Justice
- Harrison County Young Lawyer’s Association
- Harrison County Bar Association
Admitted to Practice