Brigg Austin has been practicing law since 2006 and has handled nearly every facet of civil litigation including wrongful death, workers’ compensation claims, personal injury, premise liability, construction defects, and corporate shareholder disputes.
Despite the broad range of Brigg’s experience, his focus of practice has always been helping others. In his free time, Briggs enjoys being outdoors with his family, including time spent boating, fishing, and hunting.
He is licensed to practice law in all Mississippi state courts as well as all Alabama state and federal courts.
- B.S., Birmingham Southern College, Economics
- J.D., University of Alabama School of Law
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- American Bar Association
- Mobile County Bar Association
- Alabama Young Lawyers
Admitted to Practice
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Mississippi
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Mississippi
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Alabama
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Alabama
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Alabama