If you or a loved one were injured in Mobile due to the negligence of another party, you might be able to recover compensation in a personal injury action. This can either be through direct negotiations with the responsible party’s insurer or by taking the case to court.
A Mobile personal injury lawyer from Morris Bart & Associates, LLC may be able to represent you in this process and take on the party responsible for your injuries. We will listen to you and help to work through the details of your case.
What Constitutes a Personal Injury Claim?
Most cases Mobile personal injury attorneys handle center on the fact that someone was injured due to the negligent action of another party. This can occur in a number of situations, such as a car accident, a slip and fall accident, medical malpractice, or a dog bite.
Even though different situations can give rise to a personal injury claim, they all have one goal: to seek justice and compensation for your physical and emotional suffering.
For a free legal consultation with a lawyer serving Mobile, call (251) 298-8380
When Should You Contact a Personal Injury Lawyer?
Our personal injury lawyers in Mobile, AL, recommend that you contact us as soon as possible after your accident or diagnosis. Ideally, you will reach out to us immediately following the accident so we can have as much time as the law allows to formally file your case.
Personal Injury Lawyer Near Me (251) 298-8380
Is It Worth Getting a Personal Injury Lawyer?
You may think getting a Mobile personal injury attorney is only worth it if you’ve been seriously injured. The truth is, anytime there is any injury in an accident and you weren’t at fault, it is worth getting a free consultation. You may be entitled to a settlement.
What Is the Average Cost of a Personal Injury Lawyer?
The average cost of Mobile personal injury lawyers is 33% to 40% of your settlement plus any other fees associated with your case. For example, if your contingency fee is 33% and your case settles for $100,000, your attorney may take $33,000 and be reimbursed for costs like expert witness fees or accident reconstruction.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Personal Injury Lawyers for Car Accident Cases
Car accidents constitute many personal injury accidents in the United States. Any time a negligent action on the roads causes an injury, there could be a case. Common forms of driver negligence include:
- Distracted driving: This occurs when a driver has their eyes and attention off the road or their hands off the wheel. Distracted driving can include speaking on the phone, texting, fumbling with radio knobs, and eating behind the wheel.
- Driving under the influence: Sadly, many drivers get behind the wheel while under the effects of alcohol or drugs. This negligent action can lead to severe injuries or death.
- Speeding: Driving above the speed limit can reduce reaction time and increase the distance required for the brakes to stop the vehicle.
- Reckless driving: Being an erratic driver on the road generally does not yield positive results. Tailgating, changing lanes haphazardly, and aggressive driving can result in loss of life and permanent injuries.
Other liable parties in a car accident can include a negligent vehicle mechanic, component manufacturer, or municipality that fails to maintain a safe road. A Mobile car accident attorney will identify any at-fault parties in your claim.
What Type of Claims Our Personal Injury Lawyers Handle
Our personal injury attorneys in Mobile focus on the following areas of Alabama law:
Whether you or a loved one were the victim, we will represent your interests and fight to get you the full value of your claim.
Taking Legal Action with the Help of a Personal Injury Lawyer
If you or a loved one were injured in Mobile, the Morris Bart law firm wants to hear from you. Our personal injury lawyers may be able to represent your case. This service can include:
- A contingency-fee payment structure with no up-front cost to you
- Gathering evidence in your defense
- Handling legal deadlines and paperwork
- Negotiating with insurance companies on your behalf
- Taking them to court if they do not make you a fair settlement offer
The sooner you call us, the sooner we can get started on your case. For a free consultation with a member of our Alabama team, call us today. We look forward to taking care of your legal needs while you concentrate on healing.
Questions?Call us, Alabama.