Ms. Sanich graduated cum laude with a Bachelor of Science degree in Finance with a minor in Political Science in 2001 from the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. While in college, Ms. Sanich was a J.L. Bedsole Scholar, and was active in the university’s Pre-Law Society. She earned her Juris Doctor in 2004 from the University of Alabama School of Law in Tuscaloosa, Alabama.
While in law school, Ms. Sanich was a Senior Editor with the Alabama Law Review. She was also a member of the John A. Campbell Moot Court Board, and was a competition participant on the Duberstein Bankruptcy Moot Court Team .
Ms. Sanich’s prior legal experience includes insurance defense litigation, family law and criminal defense.
- B.S./B.A., cum laude, University of South Alabama, Finance and Political Science
- J.D., University of Alabama School of Law
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- Alabama State Bar Association
- Mississippi State Bar Association
- Mobile County Bar Association
- Baldwin County Bar Association
Admitted to Practice