Jessica Brooks grew up in Florence, Alabama. She attended the University of Alabama on a full academic scholarship and was a member of the Blount Scholars Program. Following her graduation, she earned her Juris Doctorate from Loyola University College of Law in New Orleans where she was awarded a Certificate in International Studies and participated in the pro bono program assisting New Orleans’ residents in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina.
Prior to joining Morris Bart, Jessica worked for over ten years representing claimants seeking Social Security disability benefits where she developed a passion for helping those in need. She is licensed to practice in Alabama and Georgia and when not working, enjoys spending time with her husband and two children.
- B.A., University of Alabama
- J.D., Loyola University College of Law
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- Alabama State Bar Association
- Georgia State Bar Association
- Federal District Court for the Middle District of Alabama
- United States Department of Veterans Affairs Accredited Attorney
Admitted to Practice