Andrew J. Lair is a New Orleans native and Brother Martin High School graduate. He attended Bucknell University in Lewisburg, Pennsylvania where he was a member of the football team. Following his graduation from Bucknell, Andrew earned his Juris Doctor from the Paul M. Hebert Law Center at Louisiana State University. While at LSU, he received numerous awards, including the Dean’s Scholar Award, the Paul M. Hebert Scholar Award, and multiple CALI awards. He also took part in the Ira S. Flori Trial Advocacy Competition and worked at the Baton Rouge District Attorney’s Office where he appeared in criminal cases as a student prosecutor before the Honorable Bonnie Jackson.
Before joining Morris Bart, LLC, Andrew worked for several years as an insurance defense attorney in Metairie, Louisiana where he litigated civil matters and argued in various courtrooms across the state.
- B.S., Bucknell University
- J.D., LSU Paul M. Hebert Law Center
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- Louisiana Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- National Bar Association
Admitted to Practice
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana
- United States District Court for the Western District of Louisiana
- United States Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals