Alicia is a passionate advocate for her client. While born in the Bay Area, California, she has made the Gulf Coast her home. She began her career advocating for indigent New Orleanians as a Public Defender resolving her cases favorably even through trial. She then developed her civil litigation acumen representing insurance companies in federal war zone contracts, Alicia is eager to return to a practice devoted to serving people and making individuals whole.
During law school, Alicia was the President of the Trial Advocacy team. She secured a Regional Championship before the Pandemic ended the journey. She also worked as a Student Attorney in the Human & Civil Rights Law Clinic advocating for the rights of clients in federal matters. She also clerked in the United States Middle District Court of Louisiana.
- B.A, University of California
- J.D., Howard University School of Law
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Martinet Society, New Orleans
Admitted to Practice
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana