Andree Comeaux Lair is a native of Lafayette, Louisiana. Ms. Lair graduated from Louisiana State University with a Bachelor of Science in Economics. She was recognized as a member of the Tiger Twelve Class of 2015 and the Arden O. French Leadership Award.
Ms. Lair then went on to earn her Juris Doctor and Diploma in Comparative Law from Louisiana State University, Paul M. Hebert School of Law in 2018. There, she was awarded the CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Legal Writing for achieving the highest grade in the course. While completing her Juris Doctor, Ms. Lair also spent time abroad studying in Lyon, France.
After graduating, Ms. Lair practiced insurance defense litigation, insurance coverage, and labor and employment law. When she is not practicing law, Ms. Lair enjoys presenting continuing legal education classes to other attorneys and spending time with her husband and son.
Ms. Lair is licensed to practice in Louisiana and the United States District Courts for the Eastern District of Louisiana, the Middle District of Louisiana, and the Western District of Louisiana.
- B.S., Louisiana State University
- J.D./D.C.L., Louisiana State University, Paul M. Hebert School of Law
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- New Orleans Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Admitted to Practice
- United States District Courts for the Eastern District of Louisiana
- United States District Courts for the Middle District of Louisiana
- United States District Courts for the Western District of Louisiana