GiGi was born and raised in New Orleans, Louisiana, only leaving to attend Southern Methodist
University in Dallas, Texas. There she earned a bachelor’s degree in business administration
with a focus on Real Estate Finance and a minor in Latin. Upon her return to New Orleans, she
earned her juris doctor from Loyola University College of Law. Before joining the Morris Bart
team, GiGi gained experience with other law firms and her own firm, Gibbs Law, LLC.
At Morris Bart, LLC, GiGi specializes in premises liability. Her previous experiences in this
area, coupled with her diligent work ethic and empathy for clients, empower her to provide
exceptional advocacy for her clients.
GiGi takes great pride in being a professional lawyer of the highest determination, capability,
and good character.
- B.S., Southern Methodist University
- J.D., Loyola University College Of Law
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- Louisiana Bar Association
Admitted to Practice
- Louisiana, State Courts of Louisiana
- Eastern District of Louisiana
- Western district of Louisiana
- Middle District of Louisiana
- Fifth Circuit of United States Court of Appeals