John Paul is a native of Birmingham, Alabama. He attended the University of Alabama in Tuscaloosa, Alabama, where he double majored in Theatre and Public Relations. After graduating from Alabama in 2010, he attended Mississippi College School of Law to earn his Juris Doctor, which he obtained in 2014.
While in law school, John Paul participated in the school’s study abroad program in Berlin, Germany; clerked for a Mississippi Supreme Court Justice; and interned at the Jefferson County District Attorney’s Office in Birmingham, Alabama.
Prior to joining Morris Bart, John Paul worked for a general practice firm in Birmingham, Alabama, before turning his focus to personal injury. John Paul is a member of the Alabama Bar Association and is licensed to practice in Alabama State Courts, as well as the United States District Courts for the Northern, Middle and Southern Districts of Alabama.
- B.S., University of Alabama
- J.D., Mississippi College School of Law
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- Alabama Association for Justice
- Birmingham Bar
- Birmingham Bar Future Leaders Forum Class of 2021
Admitted to Practice
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Alabama
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Alabama
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Alabama