Ms. Patriarca graduated magna cum laude from Loyola University New Orleans with a Bachelor in Business Administration with a double major in Management and Marketing. She received her Juris Doctorate from Loyola College of Law with a concentration in the Civil Law program.
Prior to joining Morris Bart LLC, Ms. Patriarca worked in the legal fields of Contract, Entertainment, and Medical Malpractice law while attending law school in the evenings. Ms. Patriarca is a member of the Louisiana State Bar Association and the New Orleans Bar. She is licensed to practice law in the state of Louisiana.
- B.B.A., magna cum laude, Loyola University New Orleans
- J.D., Loyola University New Orleans, College of Law
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- New Orleans Bar Association
Admitted to Practice
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana
- United States District Court for the Western District of Louisiana