Marlin Gusman, Jr., a proud New Orleanian, earned his undergraduate degree in History with a Spanish minor from Texas Christian University (TCU) in Fort Worth, Texas. After completing his undergraduate studies, Marlin worked internationally for DaimlerChrysler Financials Services in South Africa.
Marlin earned his MBA from Loyola University Chicago. Marlin earned his law degree from Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, where he also earned a Certificate in Taxation.
Marlin is fluent in Spanish and loves to travel. Marlin is married with three beautiful children.
- B.A., Texas Christian University
- M.B.S., Loyola University Chicago
- J.D., Loyola University New Orleans College of Law
- Certificate in Taxation, Loyola University New Orleans College of Law
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Jefferson Bar Association
- Sugar Bowl
Admitted to Practice