Pierre Walker is a trial and appellate litigator with over 31 years of experience in state and federal courts. Mr. Walker specialized in Maritime and Medical Malpractice early in his practice, as well as corporate advisory and financial work for a Fortune 200 Company. He was then in private practice for almost two decades, practicing law, creating business plans for young entrepreneurs, and flipping historic renovations in New Orleans.
After Hurricane Katrina, Mr. Walker worked with the Affordable Housing Community and the Louisiana Housing Finance Agency to help rebuild our city, focusing on real estate development, transactions, insurance claims and disputes, contract law, as well as assisting in the development, finance, and construction of over $80 Million Dollars of Orleans Parish placed in service real estate. Currently, Mr. Walker is honored to be a trial and appellate lawyer focusing on hurricane litigation for Mr. Bart.
Mr. Walker has four wonderful daughters, a beautiful partner, two dogs, and one cat. In his free time he enjoys sailing, photography, and gardening.
- B.A., University of Arkansas
- J.D., Leflar School of Law
- Olsen Award for Outstanding Journalism -1986
- Photojournalist of the Future Award – UA – 1985
- Associate Editor of Law Review 1990-1991
- Casenote Editor Law Review, 1989-1990
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- Louisiana Bar Association
- New Orleans Bar Association
- Former Sergeant at Arms, Phi Alpha Delta
- President, Maple Area Residents, Inc.
- The Jeremiah Group, former
- Trinity Homeless Task Force Chair, former
Admitted to Practice