Tiffany Green is a native of Natchez, Mississippi. She obtained a Bachelor of Science degree in Marketing from Jackson State University in Jackson, MS. She went on to attend graduate school at the University of New Orleans where she earned a Master’s of Business Administration. Later, she received her Juris Doctorate from Southern University Law Center. There, she was awarded the CALI award for Legal Writing I and Advanced Legal Writing.
After completing law school, Ms. Green served as Staff Attorney to the Honorable Wilson E. Fields at the 19th Judicial District Courthouse in Baton Rouge, LA where she gained valuable legal insight from the opposite side of the bench. Ms. Green has also practiced in the areas of commercial trucking and insurance defense.
When she is not practicing law, she enjoys traveling and spending time with friends and family.
- B.S., Jackson State University
- M.B.A., University of New Orleans
- J.D., Southern University Law Center
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- Louis A. Martinet Society
- Federal Bar Association
- New Orleans Bar Association
Admitted to Practice
- Eastern District of Louisiana
- Middle District of Louisiana
- Western District of Louisiana