Mr. Bowers has made New Orleans his family home for over 35 years. He received his Bachelor of Arts and Juris Doctor from Loyola University and is admitted to practice law in all courts of Louisiana. During his career, Mr. Bowers has recovered millions of dollars in compensation for hundreds of clients injured by automobile accidents, offshore accidents and medical malpractice claims. He maintains an active litigation practice.
Mr. Bowers is active in civic organizations, having served on the boards associated with city government, school and radio broadcasting.
Mr. Bowers was recognized by Super Lawyers in 2008 as published by several magazines. This recognition came after thousands of ballots were counted and this designation places Mr. Bowers in the top 5% of all attorneys in the state of Louisiana.
- B.A., Loyola University
- J.D., Loyola University School of Law
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- Louisiana State Bar Association
Admitted to Practice
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana
- United States District Court for the Western District of Louisiana
- Washington, D.C.