According to data published by Louisiana State University, more than 70,000 people were injured in car accidents in 2019. Some of these injuries were related to rollover accidents, which occur when a driver is unable to control her vehicle due to an external force, such as a sharp turn or collision. If someone else caused a rollover accident and injured you or your loved one, you have the right to pursue a compensation claim for all of your losses experienced.
At the Morris Bart law firm, our New Orleans rollover accident lawyers will help you get the monetary award you deserve. Contact us for your no-obligation, free case evaluation by calling (504) 613-4771 today.
Our New Orleans office has proudly served the greater metro areas, including the Eastbank, Westbank, and Northshore, for 40 years. We do not charge a retainer to hire us to represent you, nor do we receive our attorneys’ fees unless we make a successful recovery in your matter.
Types of Cases Our New Orleans Rollover Accident Lawyers Represent
Rollover accidents can occur in several ways. While vehicles with a high center of gravity are more likely to roll over, this information does not mean that it is your fault. Other drivers on the road owe you and other motorists a duty of care no matter what type of vehicle you drive.
The Morris Bart law firm can help you if your rollover accident was negligently caused by someone else in the following situations:
- Inadequate driver control
- Sideswipes and collisions
- Risky maneuvers
- Roadway hazards
- Multi-vehicle crashes
- Defective or malfunctioning vehicles
- Road rage
A rollover accident can cause catastrophic or even life-ending injuries. You should not have to face insurance companies or civil courts alone when there is so much at stake in terms of restitution and closure regarding your accident.
Connect with a Legal that Represents Your Interests
If you would like to run a settlement offer by a New Orleans rollover accident lawyer, file an appeal, or just need information, contact the Morris Bart law firm today for your free case evaluation by calling (504) 613-4771.
For a free legal consultation with a Rollover Accident lawyer serving New Orleans, call 800-537-8185
You Can Receive Compensation for Your Rollover Accident Injuries
Rollover accident injuries caused by another driver’s reckless or negligent actions fall under Louisiana’s personal injury laws. As such, you have the right, under Louisiana law (Section §5106), to pursue a claim for your physical, financial, and emotional losses.
Our New Orleans rollover accident lawyers have won monetary awards for our clients to pay for things like:
- Medical costs
- Lost work wages
- Pain and suffering
- Wrongful death benefits
- Property damage
- Punitive damages
If you are stressed about getting the money you need for the harm you sustained, you are not alone. The Morris Bart law firm has helped thousands of people in your situation for forty years. We have represented some of the toughest cases and can stand by your side throughout the entire process.
Handling a Rollover Accident
If you have not done so, ensure that you first seek immediate medical attention for an accident injury. It is an opportunity for you to mitigate further damage while documenting your harm.
After release from the hospital, take the following steps:
- Compile evidence you collected
- Request copies of accident reports
- File a claim with your insurance company
- Never make self-incriminating statements
- Contact a New Orleans rollover accident lawyer
Insurance companies are often quick to offer a settlement when their insured driver is at fault. You might feel pressured to take the offer. Resist this temptation and contact a New Orleans rollover accident lawyer at the Morris Bart law firm to evaluate your offer or file an appeal.
How Our New Orleans Rollover Accident Lawyers Will Help You
If you or your family members were hurt or experienced a loss of life after a rollover accident, hiring a New Orleans rollover accident lawyer is a practical first step toward understanding your rights, risks, and opportunities regarding your situation.
The Morris Bart law firm will ensure that we are doing everything in our power to secure a favorable outcome for you. Here are some ways the Morris Bart law firm helps our clients:
- No retainers: Coming up with the money to hire a New Orleans rollover accident lawyer is not something that you need to stress over alongside everything else. The Morris Bart law firm understands this position, which is why we do not get paid unless we make a successful monetary recovery for your matter.
- Tenacity: Insurance adjusters and their lawyers use anything they can deny paying you benefits since insurance companies are in the business to turn a profit. Instead of accepting an inadequate settlement, the Morris Bart law firm will push for the compensation you are owed.
- Results-focused: Your best interest is our only interest when representing our case. We focus on results and recovery. As such, our legal team will gather and preserve evidence, negotiate with insurance companies, and assert your legal rights throughout the entire process.
- Counsel: It is the job of a New Orleans rollover accident lawyer to help their clients understand the laws, their rights, and case developments. You will likely have questions as well, which will be answered promptly by our team as they arise.
- Connected: Our law firm works with expert witnesses and other individuals whom we can call upon if we need someone to speak to the cause of your injuries, accident, and other case elements. You have the resources you need when working with the Morris Bart law firm.
If you would like to speak with the Morris Bart law firm about your or your family member’s case, do not hesitate to contact our legal team. There is a limited amount of time known as the statute of limitations governed by Louisiana state law (Article 3492), which could prevent you from filing a claim.
Contact the Morris Bart law firm today for your free, no-obligation case evaluation by calling (504) 613-4771.
to find a Morris Bart office near you.