Kate Sotolongo is a native of Kenner, Louisiana. Kate attended Archbishop Chapelle High School where she was a member of the tennis team and a recipient of the Scholar Athlete Award and The United States Army Reserve National Scholar Athlete Award. She later received a scholarship to play tennis at Spring Hill College in Mobile, Alabama where she majored in Political Science with a minor in Spanish and International Studies. Kate received her law degree from Southern University Law Center in 2020. She is licensed to practice law in Louisiana.
- B.S., Spring Hill College, Political Science
- J.D., Southern University Law Center
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- Louisiana Bar Association
- Member of Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity
- Member of the Corporate and Business Law Section of the Louisiana State Bar Association
- Member of the Insurance, Tort, Workers’ Compensation & Admiralty Law Section of the Louisiana State Bar Association.
Admitted to Practice