You’re not alone if you have suffered injuries or lost a loved one because of a head-on collision. The Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) found that head-on collisions cause about 14% of traffic deaths in a given year and are disproportionately likely to cause severe injury and death.
A Montgomery head-on collisions attorney from the Morris Bart law firm will fight for the money you deserve and seek compensation for medical expenses, vehicle repairs, lost income, and other damages. We have won more than $1 billion for our clients, including those seeking to recover from devastating car accidents.
Why Choose Us for Your Head-On Collision Case in Montgomery?
The catastrophic injuries suffered in head-on crashes can lead to lost income, medical expenses, and other damages. Unfortunately, the cost of losing a loved one is even greater. However, the Morris Bart team will fight for the settlement or judgment you deserve.
Clients choose the Morris Bart law office because:
- We have substantial resources: Attorneys and insurance companies know our team will not back down. Instead, we have the financial resources and personnel to take your head-on collision case to trial if necessary. Liable parties know this and might choose to offer fair compensation rather than bluff you into a lowball settlement.
- We have experience: Our lawyers have more than 40 years of experience representing accident victims—and that matters. Our legal experience allows us to identify liable parties quickly, craft a legal strategy, and fight for the money you deserve.
- The client is our priority: Our practice would not exist without our clients, and we never forget that simple fact. Thus, as our client, you will receive prompt communication, compassion, and relentless effort. We will work to hold liable parties accountable for their negligence because accountability is what you deserve.
- We know the justice system in Montgomery: Our familiarity with Montgomery County allows us to handle your case efficiently. If you pursue a lawsuit, we will file it in the proper court within all applicable deadlines.
You get the whole team when you hire a car accident lawyer from the Morris Bart law firm.
Client Testimonials for Morris Bart & Associates, LLC
Consider what former clients say about the Morris Bart law firm’s quality of legal service:
- “This was my first experience, and everyone was professional and helpful. I was very impressed with everything.” — Nickolas A.
- “Morris Bart lived up to everything that his commercial says. The firm was very professional.” —Troyel R.
- “I hired Morris Bart for my accident case, and he did a great job. I would recommend him to anybody that has a car accident.” — Madeline
You can read more testimonials on our site. So, do not wait to let a head-on collisions attorney from our team start your case in Montgomery.
For a free legal consultation with a Head-On Collisions lawyer serving Montgomery, call 800-537-8185
How the Morris Bart & Associates, LLC, Team Will Fight for You in Montgomery
Whether you have lost a loved one or suffered critical injuries, we will complete a thorough investigation of the head-on collision. This investigation generally includes:
- Visiting the accident scene if it may still contain helpful evidence
- Gathering all evidence that could benefit your claim or lawsuit
- Interviewing witnesses
- Obtaining the police report from the head-on accident
- Hiring experts to reconstruct the collision
The investigation is only the beginning of your case. How else will our team assist you?
Managing Every Feature of Your Case
When you hire us, we will get your account of the head-on accident. During our conversations, we will also:
- Get any accident-related documentation you already have
- Learn how your accident has harmed you
- Acquire any medical records and other injury-related information in your possession
- Help you make any statements that you must personally give to insurers
- Explain how you can contact us throughout your case
Once we’ve completed these steps, your case is ours to finish. Thus, we will handle all communications, paperwork, and other case-related duties. You just focus on recovery.
Identifying Liable Parties
A driver generally does something negligent to cause a head-on collision, but this isn’t always the case. Sometimes, a vehicle defect, dangerous road conditions, or other hazards may cause a head-on accident.
Our team will determine why your accident happened and who is liable for your damages.
Negotiating an Insurance Settlement
Our case results include many high-dollar settlements. Before we take a case to trial, we generally want to see if liable parties will settle for the amount you deserve. If we need to negotiate, we will explain your case in full, including why you deserve the settlement.
Completing Any Necessary Work for Trial
If your case goes to trial, our team will:
- Lead every step of the trial, from discovery to verdict
- Present witnesses and evidence
- Explain our calculation of your damages
- Make oral arguments to the judge and jury
The Morris Bart law office never shies away from trial. Thus, if going to court is in your best interests, we will proceed with your trial.
Recoverable Damages for Head-On Collision Victims in Montgomery
For those who have suffered nonfatal injuries, recoverable damages may include:
- Medical bills
- Vehicle repairs
- Lost income
- Lost earning power
- Temporary transportation expenses
- Physical pain and suffering
- Emotional anguish
If your loved one passed away because of a head-on collision in Montgomery, you may be able to receive punitive damages in a wrongful death claim. The team at the Morris Bart law firm will fight for every penny you deserve.
Call Morris Bart & Associates, LLC, Today for Your Free Consultation
Alabama generally limits the time we have to file lawsuits. However, a head-on collision attorney from our team is ready to start your case in Montgomery, so there is no reason to wait. Call the Morris Bart law firm today to complete your free consultation.
to find a Morris Bart office near you.