The aftermath of a car accident often feels overwhelming. Not only are you facing painful injuries, but you are also dealing with financial stress brought on by your medical bills and vehicle repair costs. You should not have to pay for these expenses when you did not cause your car accident. Our Gulfport car accident attorney can help you hold the liable party accountable for your losses.
At Morris Bart, LTD, our team can take care of your case while you heal from your injuries. We have over 40 years of experience helping car accident victims like you. The personal injury lawyers at our firm are well-equipped to negotiate for a fair settlement and file a lawsuit on your behalf.
Our Gulfport Car Accident Lawyer Can Take Care of All Your Legal Tasks
Although you can seek compensation on your own, you may find it beneficial to work with our Gulfport car accident lawyer. While you rest, visit doctor’s appointments, and spend time with your loved ones, our team can take care of your case.
We can manage your auto accident case by:
- Communicating with all other parties involved in your case, including the insurance company and any witnesses
- Filling out and submitting any paperwork
- Investigating to locate evidence such as the police report, witness statements, and photos or videos of the crash
- Explaining the laws that apply to your case without using any complex legal jargon
- Maintaining contact with you so that you are always aware of your case’s status
When you hire a lawyer from the Morris Bart law firm, you can feel confident that your case is being handled by a team that cares about your well-being. We aim to make the legal process as stress-free as we can.
For a free legal consultation with a Car Accident lawyer serving Gulfport, call 800-537-8185
Why You Should Choose Morris Bart, LTD to Work on Your Gulfport Car Accident Case
You are not obligated to hire an attorney after a car accident. However, choosing the Morris Bart law firm comes with benefits such as:
- We charge you nothing upfront: When you hire our Gulfport car accident attorney, you do not owe them anything upfront. We work on a contingency-fee basis, which means we only accept payment when we win or settle your case. We take a percentage of your compensation as payment, so you never owe us out-of-pocket attorneys’ fees.
- We’re available to you 24/7: You can reach out to our team at any time. We’re available by phone 24/7, 365 days a year.
- We know personal injury law: Our firm has been handling personal injury cases for more than four decades. We know how to locate the at-fault party and hold them accountable. Your attorney is prepared to fight for the compensation you deserve.
Our Former Clients Have Had Positive Experiences With Our Attorneys Serving Gulfport
We have recovered over $1 billion for our clients, and our team is proud to provide top-notch legal service. Former clients of ours have great things to say about the experience they had with the Morris Bart law firm:
- “I thought everything was very professional, and it was performed in a very professional way, and I would advise anyone that’s been in an accident to look to Morris Bart to help you out in any kind of situation or case that you get in.” – Augusta
- “Thank y’all for doing a good job. I appreciate everything Morris Bart’s office did for me.” – Adrian
- “This was my first experience, and everyone was professional and helpful. I was very impressed with everything.” -Nickolas
You Could Recover Damages After Your Car Crash in Gulfport
Car accident victims are generally able to recover both economic and non-economic damages. Economic damages are the financial losses you suffered because of the wreck. These include:
- Medical expenses, including the cost of medications, the ambulance trip, doctor’s appointments, travel to appointments, and medical equipment you need
- Lost income for the time you miss at work while you recover
- Reduced earning capacity if your injuries force you to accept a lower-paying job
- Property damage if your car needs repair after the collision
Gulfport car accident survivors can also pursue compensation for the non-economic losses they sustained. Examples of non-economic damages include:
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Lost enjoyment of life
In some cases, your family could also pursue wrongful death damages. If you lost a loved one in a car accident, we extend our condolences to your family. A Gulfport wrongful death lawyer from our firm can explain how you could benefit from filing a wrongful death case.
You Won’t Have Forever to File Your Gulfport Car Accident Lawsuit
If you decide that filing a lawsuit is in your best interest, you will need to submit it on time. In Gulfport, you typically have two years to file a personal injury lawsuit.
In some cases, there are exceptions to the statute of limitations that may give you less time to file your lawsuit. You should not wait to get started on your case. If you do not file your lawsuit on time, you may not be able to recover compensation or hold the liable party accountable.
Our Gulfport Car Accident Attorney Can Determine Liability
Our team must prove that another party is the reason you were injured before we can recover compensation for you. We can investigate your case to determine how the liable party’s negligence led to the collision. Some examples of negligence include:
- Driving while under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Speeding or driving aggressively
- Failing to check blind spots
- Making improper lane changes
We can establish the liable party’s negligence by proving the following four elements are true:
- The liable party owed you a duty of care
- They breached their duty of care by acting with negligence
- Their negligence was the cause of the accident and your injuries
- The accident caused you to suffer damages
Your lawyer in Gulfport will collect evidence to prove you deserve compensation.
Work With Our Gulfport Auto Accident Lawyer Today
You don’t need to take care of your car accident case alone. The days following an accident are stressful enough without needing to worry about negotiating with insurers or collecting evidence. Let our team manage your case for you.
Reach out to the Morris Bart law firm to discuss your case with a lawyer. We offer free consultations, and we can answer any of your questions. Call us today to get started.
to find a Morris Bart office near you.