When your teen driver has been involved in a car accident, they may be left feeling scared, overwhelmed, and seriously injured due to another party’s reckless driving.
However, just because your child is a less experienced driver does not mean they are responsible for causing their injuries. If someone else is to blame, they could be ordered to compensate your injured teen for their damages. A Madison teen driving accident attorney at the Morris Bart law firm can help you get the most out of your claim.
Compensating Injured Teen Drivers for Their Damages
After a car accident, teen drivers have the right to seek compensation for the losses they suffered as a result of another party’s negligent actions.
These damages can include a wide variety of losses that you may not initially be aware of. Some examples of such damages could include:
- Reduced earning capacity
- The diminished value of your teen’s vehicle
- The costs of vehicle repairs
- Your teen driver’s loss of income
- Your teen driver’s lost quality of life
- Your teen driver’s skin scarring and disfigurement
- The emotional trauma your teen endured
- Your teen driver’s physical pain and suffering
- Your teen driver’s medical expenses and ongoing medical treatment
- Your teen’s mental anguish and distress, including inconvenience, embarrassment, fear, shame, and anxiety
Our Madison teen driving accident attorney can begin seeking compensation by filing a claim with an insurance company or bringing your case to court. You can find out more when you discuss the details of your case with us.
For a free legal consultation with a Teen Driving Accident lawyer serving Madison, call 800-537-8185
How Our Madison Teen Driving Accident TeamWill Help You Get Through Trying Times
When the Morris Bart law firm takes on your case, you can rely on us to handle everything from start to finish, including:
- Establishing fault
- Gathering evidence to prove negligence
- Quantifying non-economic damages
- Responding with case status updates
- Negotiating with insurance companies
- Preparing court documents and insurance claims
- Fighting for total restitution at trial
Client Success Stories
The Morris Bart law firm has years of experience and success in negotiating compensation for our clients. Here are some of our most recent success stories and case results:
- $852,845 Car Accident Settlement in New Orleans, LA: Our client had neck and back pain and was using crutches prior to their car accident because of hip surgery. They suffered facial fractures when their vehicle was struck.
- $650,000 Drunk Driver Settlement in Monroe, LA: Our client suffered multiple injuries, including a broken back, broken hip, punctured lungs, a broken right arm, a broken pelvis, fractured ribs, and a broken right leg.
- $580,000 Car Accident Settlement in Hattiesburg, MS: Our client required a cervical disc replacement after being struck by another vehicle.
- $550,000 Hit and Run Settlement in Shreveport, LA: Our client suffered a protruding herniated disc in their spine after being hit by a driver who fled the scene. They needed to wait for heart surgery before they were able to move forward with spinal repair surgery.
- $490,000 Truck Accident Settlement in Hattiesburg, MS: Our client suffered critical neck, and back injuries after being struck by a commercial truck.
- $475,000 Car Accident Settlement in New Orleans, LA: Our client suffered debilitating neck, back, and shoulder herniations as a result of another party’s negligence.
- $450,000 Car Accident Settlement in Alexandria, LA: Our client required extensive lower back surgery when they were struck by another motor vehicle.
How Much does It Cost to Hire a Teen Driving Accident Attorney?
Our Madison teen driving accident attorneys are here to work for you on contingency. This means there are never any upfront or out-of-pocket expenses required unless or until we when your case.
Sustaining an injury in a car accident is costly enough. You shouldn’t have to pay more money to seek compensation for your damages. That’s why we absorb the risk, so you don’t have to. You won’t pay a dime until you get the money you deserve.
We’ll take our fee from the settlement we earn for you, meaning there are no drawbacks to pursuing legal action in a teen driving accident case. What’s more, with our free consultation, we’ll be able to tell you how strong your case is before we even get the ball rolling.
Statute of Limitations for Teen Driving Accident Claims in Madison
It is important to move quickly on your teen driving accident case. Unfortunately, if your personal injury lawsuit is not filed before the statute of limitations runs out, you no longer have the right to have your case heard in civil court. According to Ala. Code § 6-2-38, you generally have two years to file.
This could significantly reduce your ability to recover total compensation for your damages. You can avoid hassles with the statute of limitations in your case by having your attorney start working on your teen driving accident case in Madison as soon as possible.
Work With a Teen Driving Accident Attorney Today
If your teen driver has been injured in an accident caused by another party’s negligence or misconduct, you can seek compensation for their losses. You shouldn’t have to hassle with the legal process while tending to your teen’s injuries, though. You have the right to hire legal representation whether you are filing an insurance claim or a personal injury lawsuit.
You can take steps to hold the liable party accountable when you work with a Madison teen driving accident attorney at the Morris Bart law firm. Call us today for your free consultation.
to find a Morris Bart office near you.