If someone else’s actions caused you to be hurt in an automobile accident, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries and any losses you may have suffered.
A Kenner driver fatigue lawyer at the Morris Bart law firm can help you by:
- Identifying the liable parties
- Proving that the other driver is liable
- Filing a claim with the other party’s insurance
- Negotiating with the insurance company
- And if necessary, preparing a case for (and represent you in) trial
We have obtained many successful results for our clients who have been hurt in accidents caused by fatigued drivers. Take a few moments to find out what we can do to help you with your claim.
Call the Morris Bart law firm today at (504) 613-4771 for a free case evaluation.
We Will Help You Determine Liability
Motorists may drive fatigued if they:
- Lack sleep
- Work long hours
- Complete strenuous work
- Participate in non-work related, exhausting activities
We will take on the task of proving the other driver liable is liable for your injuries. We will do this by:
- Proving that the other driver had a duty of care towards you
- Showing that the other driver violated this duty
- Demonstrating that the other driver’s violation caused or contributed to the accident and your injuries
- Proving that the accident caused you financial losses
We will stand by you throughout this process.
For a free legal consultation with a Driver Fatigue Accident lawyer serving Kenner, call 800-537-8185
You Have an Expert Legal Team in Your Fight for Justice
Filing a claim without legal assistance means taking additional time to investigate the accident, and talk to insurance agents, witnesses, and others. Meanwhile, your medical bills accumulate. The result is more unnecessary mental pressure. Talking to a lawyer can help you understand your options.
A Kenner driver fatigue lawyer from the Morris Bart law firm understands how financial burdens accelerate quickly after an accident. Working with an attorney can help reduce the anxiety and financial struggles that occur after an accident. We will build your claim by analyzing:
- Accident police reports
- Medical records
- Physicians’ diagnoses of your injuries
- Witness statements
A team member from the Morris Bart law firm is ready to review your case when you call (504) 613-4771
Kenner Driver Fatigue Accident Lawyer Near Me 800-537-8185
Fatigued Drivers Cause Accidents that Harm Others
The National Safety Council (NSC) states that when drivers operate a vehicle while drowsy, they are impaired. Fatigued drivers endanger lives as much as drunk drivers.
Research from the NSC shows that:
- Fatigued drivers are three times more likely than the average driver to be in a car accident
- Having a lack of sleep for 20+ hours is the same as being legally intoxicated
- Two hours of lost sleep impairs driving and is the same as if the driver had consumed three beers
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) reports more statistics about the seriousness of fatigued (drowsy) driving.
- In 2017, there were 795 fatalities due to fatigued (drowsy) driving and 91,000 crashes.
- 4,111 people were killed in crashes involving fatigued driving between 2013 and 2017.
Find out how you can pursue compensation for your damages now. Call for a free case review from a member of the team at the Morris Bart law firm today.
You Do Not Pay Unless You Win Your Case
Since our firm works on a contingency-fee-basis, we don’t collect any money upfront for taking on your case. You have nothing to lose by calling for a free case review, and there is no obligation on your part to hire us. If we represent you and win, only then will we collect our attorneys’ fees.
The fees you pay are agreed upon in a signed contract based on a percentage of the judgment or settlement of your case. With us, you will not have to guess what happens next. We will work together with you and keep you updated throughout the process.
If we are unable to reach a fair settlement with the other driver’s insurance company, it may be possible to file a lawsuit and we can represent you in court.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
You May Have a Limited Time to Take Action
You only have up to a year from the accident date to file a claim, according to Louisiana Civil Code (CC) §3492. If you wait a few weeks or months from now, that may delay your chances of receiving the amount of compensation to which you may be entitled.
A year may seem like a long time, but gathering evidence and preparing a case is time-consuming. The more time your attorney has to prepare your case, the better. Do not delay filing a claim.
You should concentrate on your health and recovering from your injuries while your attorney takes care of the legal work. We can get started on your case right away.
Contact Morris Bart, LLC Today for More Information
If you were injured in an accident caused by a fatigued driver, the Morris Bart law firm can help. Your Kenner driver fatigue lawyer will fight for you if a negligent person’s actions caused you pain, suffering, and other damages.
Contact the Morris Bart law firm today by calling (504) 613-4771.
to find a Morris Bart office near you.