Mobile Personal Injury Lawyer Morris Bart
|Google Listing||Write a Google Review|
Morris Bart Attorneys At Law
63 South Royal Street - 36602
30.6943566 | -88.0430541
Need an Attorney in Mobile, AL?
Thoughts of historic neighborhoods, parades and the symphony orchestra come to mind when Mobile comes into a conversation. For reasons other than just that, it is a wonderful place, which is why I choose to practice my business here. Being the third most populated city in the state, a lot of personal injuries occur here, and the citizens often need professional assistance from a personal injury lawyer like me. If you have been injured in here or within the surrounding areas, call me today at (251) 298-8380.
Nobody really wants to get hurt or file a lawsuit. Let’s make this clear: you are not suing an individual person. It’s nothing personal. You do not need to feel any guilt for what is going on. All we simply want to achieve is to get your name cleared from the debt you have come into due to the injury that was placed upon you. Insurance companies often go back and forth about who should pay your doctor fees and hospital bills. A lawyer makes it easy for you by getting it settled fast so you can move on with your life.
Our Lawyers in Mobile Can Assist You
A lawyer can work with all kinds of personal injury claims. Because we focus strictly on personal injuries, we have an expertise that is unmatched by other local law firms.
Personal injury is a broad term that covers many types of damages, but they all involve the after-effects of negligence of another party. Give us a ring if you have suffered from:
- Medical Malpractice: damages sustained at the hands of a health care professional.
- Auto Crash: harm that occur because of a car, truck, or motorcycle accident.
- Wrongful Death: if someone you love has died, and you feel it could have been prevented.
- Catastrophic Injury: any harm that has occurred at no fault of your own and has now left you with a lifetime of needed care are considered catastrophic harm.
The above mentioned case types are only a small handful of the personal injuries that my firm can assist you with. The only real way to realize what we can do for you is to get in touch with my office. A personal injury lawyer is waiting for you.
Come Visit Your Mobile Personal Injury Attorney
Why A Lawyer Is Vital
Trying to file a claim on your own can be a whirlwind of confusion. There are mounds of paperwork involved filing, and a lawyer from Morris Bart’s office would be glad to sort through it all for you.
Our lawyers think it is important for you to do everything in your power to protect yourself after any type of mishap. We are prepared to help you with slip and falls, workers’ comp, auto accidents, and many other type of cases you need help with.
Hiring an attorney who works locally is crucial to the success and smoothness of your lawsuit. This allows you to be more hands on with your claim, which will also effect the speed at which you receive a settlement.
How Morris Bart Can Help in Mobile, AL
When a mishap occurs, it’s sure to roughen your day – but it doesn’t have to. Recovering may be physically painful sometimes, but it does not have to be stressful or even difficult.
There are many things that should be done after any accident which are crucial obtaining a successful settlement out of your case. Here you will find brief details on a few of the more important actions, but your lawyer can thoroughly inform you further.
- File a report:
- If you were in a wreck, make sure to call the police and file a police report.
- If you suffered a slip and fall or other harm due to improperly kept premises or poorly manufactured products, then make sure to file a report with the manager of the premises you were on, or manufacturer of the product you were using.
- Seek medical attention: even if you do not feel as though your damages are severe, you still want to seek medical attention right away for multiple reasons.
- Pain from injuries may not show up for a few days following your accident, so an early diagnosis could mean a lot less pain down the road.
- Having medical proof of your injuries and a doctor’s opinion as to how you sustained those injuries is absolutely crucial to the success of your case.
- Contact Morris Bart, Attorneys at Law!! A local lawyer is standing by to evaluate your situation. Don’t hesitate to obtain the Mobile personal injury lawyer that your case deserves.