French Quarter Fest is back! Starting April 13 – 16, New Orleanians and visitors can explore a French Quarter filled to the brim with live music. Morris Bart has been a sponsor of this festival in one form or another since 2016, and this year we’re excited to be musician sponsors for:
- Lynn Drury, performing on Saturday at 12:30 p.m. on the Tropical Isle Hand Grenade Stage
- The Rumble feat. Chief Joseph Boudreaux, performing on Saturday at 3:30 p.m. on the Abita Beer Stage
- Cupid & the Dance Party Express Band, performing on Sunday at 4:50 p.m. on the Abita Beer Stage
As you wander the festival grounds, starting at Canal St. through the Quarter and down to Esplanade, you’ll find 25 various stages, but no cars. Vehicular traffic is restricted from noon on the first day (April 13) until 8:30 p.m. on Sunday (April 16), but if you do find yourself involved in an pedestrian accident with a car, we can help identify who’s at fault and what your next steps should be.
Here are some important things to remember when Festing outdoors:
- Bring sunscreen
- Water bottles are allowed but must be empty when you enter the Riverfront Stages
- Coolers are allowed but not beyond checkpoints at the Riverfront
- Chairs are welcome
- Keep an eye out for recycling and composting! This year French Quarter Fest is taking part in the state-wide Geauxing Green Program so be sure to throw your trash away responsibly!
Happy Festing, y’all!