My favorite aspect of being a personal injury attorney in Shreveport is the opportunity to help this city’s residents. Navigating the claims process can be time consuming, difficult, frustrating and unknown to most people.
I have handled hundreds, if not thousands of claims in my time working at Morris Bart, so I know the ropes.
When a Person Is in a Car Accident Many Unknowns Arise
- How do I get my car fixed?
- What if I say the wrong thing to the insurance company?
- What if the other person doesn’t have insurance?
- What do the coverages on my policy mean?
- Am I injured and if so, how to I address my injuries?
- Where can I find treatment?
- How can I be sure the insurance company is treating me fairly?
- Should this aspect of my claim take so long?
- Am I missing any of the tough questions I should ask?
For a free legal consultation, call 800-537-8185
I Fight for My Client’s Rights
My experience has taught me how to fight for my clients in situations where they may not be in a position to help themselves. I am able to guide and advise clients on the elements of their claim to ensure they are treated fairly.
Additionally, no two motor vehicle accidents are the same. Sometimes various cases present a different set of problems and issues. Another aspect of the job I enjoy is problem solving to maximize and optimize my client’s claim.
For example, many times in Shreveport, Louisiana there is not enough insurance coverage for the value of the claim at hand. In those instances I work hard to ensure that there are not any additional avenues of recovery that my client could pursue.
At the end of the day, my job as an attorney is to serve my clients and help them to resolve their claim. I take pride in doing so intelligently, effectively, quickly and consistently.
to find a Morris Bart office near you.