A Prairieville motorcycle accident attorney from the Morris Bart law office in Baton Rouge may be able to help you prove your case against the driver who caused your crash and recover damages. We understand the severity of injuries often suffered in these crashes and how much you and your family need compensation until you can get back on your feet.
Our team of lawyers is here for you if you were hurt in a motorcycle accident in Ascension Parish, Louisiana. Our traffic accident attorneys provide free consultations for crash victims. We will review your case and explain how our services may help you recover money damages and get justice.
Recovering Money Based on Your Prairieville Motorcycle Crash Injuries
Suffering injuries in a motorcycle accident is expensive. The costs and losses add up quickly. We do not believe you should have to face this type of financial stress and worry about covering these expenses when you did not act negligently or cause your crash or injuries. Instead, we hold at-fault drivers or other liable parties accountable on behalf of our clients.
We recover compensation for their damages, covering expenses and losses that often include:
- Pain and suffering caused by physical injuries
- Other intangible losses from emotional injuries
- Medical treatment and related costs
- Future medical care and expenses for long-term or lasting injuries
- Lost wages and future loss of income
- Property damages, such as motorcycle repairs or replacement
- Other documented expenses and losses
- Wrongful death as defined under La. Civ. Code Art. 2315.2
For a free legal consultation with a Motorcycle Accident lawyer serving Prairieville, call (225) 341-5694
Morris Bart, LLC Protects the Rights of Accident Victims in Prairieville
The Morris Bart law office in Baton Rouge is one of 15 locations we operate across the Gulf South. Our team of attorneys knows how to develop a strong case based on a motorcycle accident and recover damages for our clients. When we manage one of these cases, we:
- Handle all communication with the insurer, liable party, and others
- Keep our client up to date about the progress of their claim
- Interview witnesses
- Work with experts
- Obtain key documents
- Value the claim appropriately
- Prepare all necessary paperwork
- Demand a payout and negotiate a settlement or take the case to trial
How Has Morris Bart, LLC Helped Others After Motorcycle Crashes?
The Morris Bart law firm has worked on behalf of traffic accident victims for more than 40 years. We represent their best interests and pursue damages based on their injuries. We prepare and file claims or lawsuits.
Clients often trust us with their cases because of our knowledge, experience, and the approach to their case we recommend during their initial consultation. They also learn from our case results and client feedback how we have helped others who were hurt in similar incidents.
Some recent testimonials from our clients include:
- “My attorney was excellent, and I loved how he handled my case. No stress. Gave the best advice.” -Amanda G.
- “Thank y’all for doing a good job. I appreciate everything Morris Bart’s office did for me.” -Adrian S.
- “Everything was excellent, and I would recommend Morris Bart to anyone.” -Helen W.
How Much does It Cost to Hire Morris Bart Law, LLC?
Our attorneys represent clients based on a contingency fee. We do not charge by the hour or ask you to pay a retainer before we get to work. Instead, our attorney’s fees are a percentage of the total payout we recover for you. If we do not secure money damages in your case, your lawyer will not get paid.
Prairieville Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Near Me (225) 341-5694
Building a Claim Against the Negligent Driver Who Caused a Motorcycle Crash
The only way to recover compensation in a fault-based state like Louisiana is to prove another driver caused the crash. We need to show that the driver was careless or reckless, usually violating a traffic law, which led directly to the accident and our client’s injuries.
Types of Crash Cases We Handle
The Morris Bart law firm attorneys have experience handling claims based on many types of accidents and a wide range of injuries. Common types of cases include:
- Truck accidents: When a commercial vehicle driver causes an accident, we can often hold their employer legally responsible under La. Civ. Code Art. 2320. This includes tractor-trailer crashes.
- Single-vehicle crashes: In some cases, you may suffer injuries without hitting another vehicle. This could happen because you swerved to miss a reckless driver, crashed on poorly maintained roads, or had another issue caused by someone else’s negligence.
- Uber and Lyft accidents: We know how to navigate the complicated claims process to recover damages following a rideshare accident and injuries.
- Hit-and-run collisions: If the at-fault driver left the scene, we may be able to help you identify them or pursue other options for compensation.
- Uninsured motorist crashes: We may be able to help you pursue damages even if the driver who caused your accident did not have the required liability insurance.
We also understand the expenses and intangible losses associated with devastating, catastrophic injuries, including:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Burns and scarring
- Loss of limb or loss of use of a limb
How Long do I Have to Sue in My Case?
You generally have only one year to sue in Louisiana per La. Civ. Code Art. 3492. This is one of the shortest statutes of limitations in the United States. Under some circumstances, you may have even less time. Start thinking about your legal options as soon as possible to ensure you do not run out of time.
Discuss Your Crash With a Lawyer from Morris Bart, LLC for Free
The Morris Bart law firm has an attorney available to review your Prairieville motorcycle crash case for free today. We represent clients in Ascension Parish from our Baton Rouge location. In addition to our Baton Rouge office, we have 15 locations in Louisiana, Mississippi, Arkansas, and Alabama. We handle motorcycle accident claims from all our offices and across each of these states.
You can reach our Baton Rouge office for your free case review now by dialing (225) 341-5694.
Questions?Call (225) 341-5694
to find a Morris Bart office near you.