It’s not uncommon to witness road rage while driving. Impatient motorists want to get to and from their destinations quickly. This kind of driving can lead to serious accidents and severe injuries.
Speeding, one of the outlets of aggressive behavior, accounted for over 11,000 fatal crashes in the U.S. in 2020, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA). If you have been injured in an accident because of speeding or any other form of aggressive driving, our Hoover aggressive driving attorney can work with you on your case.
Why Should You Hire a Hoover Aggressive Driving Lawyer from Our Firm?
The Morris Bart law firm has been an active source of legal guidance for victims for more than four decades.
With nearly 6,000 cases won in 2021, we are a tried and proven team of lawyers. We have years of experience helping clients in 15 locations across 4 states in the U.S., including Alabama. If you’re hurt and looking for an experienced legal team to help you seek legal action, we’re here for you.
When our Hoover car accident lawyer takes on your case, they will:
- Manage the entire legal process for you
- Handle settlement negotiations
- Gather evidence to support your case
- Determine the amount of compensation you could recover
- Answer your questions without using any complex legal terms
See What Our Former Clients Say About Our Law Firm Serving Hoover
Our former clients have left outstanding reviews about the service they received from our firm. Here’s what some of them say:
- “Hi, I’m Augusta and I’d like to acknowledge that I’m very satisfied with the services at Morris Bart because of my accident that I was in. I thought everything was very professional and it was performed in a very professional way and I would advise anyone that’s been in an accident to look to Morris Bart to help you out in any kind of situation or case that you get in.” – Augusta
- “Hi, my name is Tinesha Fielder and I just want to thank Morris Bart firm. I want to thank Ryan Cannon, my attorney, he’s such a good man, he’s the sweetest thing. I want to thank Ms. Kristy, everybody from Morris Bart are good people and I appreciate everything you guys have done for me. I will highly recommend anybody who gets into a car accident to hire Morris Bart…” – Tinesha
For a free legal consultation with a Aggressive Driving Accident lawyer serving Hoover, call 800-537-8185
You Can Recover Damages After Your Aggressive Driving Accident
The amount of compensation you could receive will depend on the specifics of your accident. We will take all your accident-related losses into consideration when we request compensation for you. Some of the damages you could recover after an aggressive driving accident include:
- Medical bills you incurred related to the accident
- Property damage, such as damage to your vehicle or personal items that were broken in the accident
- Lost income if you needed to take time away from work to recover from your injuries
- Reduced earning capacity if you cannot return to the same job because of your injuries
Also taken into consideration are additional elements that cannot be precisely measured, such as your physical pain and suffering. Once you employ us, one of our main priorities will be to assist you in calculating the amount of compensation you are due.
Our Team Will Investigate Your Hoover Aggressive Driving Accident
Every motorist has a duty of care to operate their vehicles safely and carefully. Determining fault will involve proving that the liable driver breached that duty in a way that caused an otherwise avoidable accident.
We can satisfy the four elements of negligence to show that the aggressive driver should be held liable. These include:
- Duty of care: The aggressive driver had a duty to keep you safe on the road.
- Breach of duty of care: They breached this duty by driving aggressively.
- Causation: Their negligence was the cause of your accident and injuries.
- Damages: You suffered damages because of the accident.
Once we prove another party was the reason you suffered injuries, we can help you pursue compensation.
Until We Win, You Pay Your Hoover Lawyer Nothing
Here at the Morris Bart law firm, we do not charge aggressive driving accident victims any upfront costs or fees. Instead, we operate on a contingency-fee basis.
You will not pay us any money until we win or settle your case. What makes our firm even more affordable is that our attorney’s fees will come out of your final settlement. You don’t owe us out-of-pocket attorneys’ fees at any point during your case.
Don’t Wait to File Your Lawsuit in Hoover, Alabama
Under Ala. Code § 6-2-38, victims will typically have two years to file a personal injury lawsuit. Similarly, you have two years to file a wrongful death lawsuit according to Ala. Code § 6-5-410. If you do not act within this deadline, you could lose your right to pursue compensation.
In some cases, there are exceptions that may shorten your filing deadline. We can help you understand the statute of limitations and file your case before you run out of time.
A Variety of Accidents Can Happen As a Result of Aggressive Driving
Irresponsible behavior can be the cause of any form of car accident. However, when road rage is the catalyst, certain types of crashes may be more common. Driving too fast for the weather conditions or ignoring traffic rules are examples of aggressive driving.
Here are some common aggressive driving crash types:
- Left turn collisions
- Rear-end collisions
- Lane switching collisions
- Head on collisions
- Speeding collisions
Our Aggressive Driving Attorney Is Ready to Take Your Case
The time for action is now. If an aggressive driver’s reckless actions have disrupted your regular life, you and your family may be entitled to financial compensation. You can hold the at-fault party accountable for the losses you suffered in your accident.
Contact us for a free case review. You can speak to our Hoover aggressive driving lawyer and discuss the details of your case.
to find a Morris Bart office near you.