Miranda Taylor joined Morris Bart, LLC, as an associate in January 2018. Ms. Taylor is a native of Gulf Breeze, Florida. She graduated from the University of West Florida in 2014 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Philosophy and a minor in Psychology, and received her Juris Doctorate from Cumberland School of Law in 2017. While in law school, she was a regional finalist two years in a row on the Cumberland School of Law National Mediation Team. She also competed regionally for the National Client Counseling Team.
Ms. Taylor is a member of the Alabama Bar Association and Birmingham Bar Association. She is admitted to practice law in all Alabama state courts and the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Alabama. She also finds time to serve as an assistant coach to the Cumberland School of Law National Mediation Team and as an executive board member of the Young Professionals of Birmingham.
Miranda Taylor was recently recognized as a 2019 Top Attorney by Birmingham Magazine.
- B.S., University of West Florida
- J.D., Cumberland School of Law
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- Alabama Bar Association
- Birmingham Bar Association
- Cumberland School of Law National Mediation Team, assistant coach
- Young Professionals of Birmingham, executive board member
- Alabama Association for Justice
Admitted to Practice
- United States District Courts:
- Northern District of Alabama
- Middle District of Alabama
- Southern District of Alabama