The Morris Bart law firm is now seeking an Executive Assistant for our New Orleans office. This role will provide complete administrative and personal support for our firm’s CEO. As the first point of contact for all communications, applicants will be responsible for providing high level professional support and act as a personal assistant. Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail are required, along with the ability to manage and maintain confidential information. Professional discretion is a must! Must also be flexible and available anytime!!! Some traveling (less than 10%). Bachelor’s degree preferred.
This role will include health insurance, an excellent salary, a retirement plan, and free parking in the CBD. Our firm closely adheres to current CDC recommended steps.
Job responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Book travel and handle complex calendar management with minimal supervision.
- Manage off-site, internal and external meetings with associates and clients, including scheduling meetings and conference calls, providing agendas, handling logistics, heavy dictation.
- Document creation. Prepare, proof read, and deliver meeting materials, correspondence, handouts, letters, etc. Maintain exemplary level of confidentiality when dealing with confidential/sensitive information.
- Call routing/Communication management
- Problem solving; Moving multi-projects forward or take multi-step direction with minimal supervision.
- Data analysis; analyze various types of data to generate reports and presentations.
- Positive energy
- Highly motivated/Proactive
- Prioritization skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong technical skills
Please submit the following information to apply:
- Cover Letter