Jacob Goehring is a native of San Antonio, Texas. He grew up in Montgomery, Alabama. He earned his Bachelor of Arts degree from Birmingham-Southern College in Political Science.
Mr. Goehring later received his Juris Doctorate from the University of Alabama School of Law before moving to Baton Rouge and working at the Louisiana State Senate.
Mr. Goehring’s legal experience prior to joining Morris Bart, LLC includes a background in Louisiana workers’ compensation law, personal injury law, federal Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act law, and social security disability. He is admitted to practice law in Louisiana.
- BA, Political Science, Birmingham-Southern College
- JD, University of Alabama School of Law
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- Louisiana Association for Justice
- Louisiana State Bar
- Eastern District of Louisiana
- Middle District of Louisiana
- Sigma Alpha Epsilon
Admitted to Practice