While practicing law for over 20 years, Mr. A. Spencer Gulden has dedicated himself to helping injured people get the recoveries they deserve. He has represented severely injured people as well as a major insurance company, giving him the experience needed to understand what can happen in personal injury litigation, and how to help his clients successfully navigate the process. Mr. Gulden has handled hundreds of cases where people were injured in car wrecks, offshore accidents, slip and fall accidents, and workplace accidents, among others. At the core of every accident is a person who has suffered and a wrong that needs to be righted.
Mr. Gulden received his Juris Doctorate from the Paul M. Hebert Law Center at Louisiana State University. He is a member of the Louisiana State Bar Association and is regular speaker for the Louisiana Center for Law and Civic Education’s Judges and Lawyers in the Classroom program. He is a longtime resident of Algiers Point with his wife and children and proud to call New Orleans home. Mr. Gulden joined the Morris Bart’s law firm in 2018.
- B.A., Rhodes College
- J.D., Paul M. Hebert Law Center, Louisiana State University
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- Louisiana Bar Foundation, Fellow
- Louisiana State Bar Association, Unauthorized Practice of Law Committee
Admitted to Practice
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Eastern, Middle, and Western Districts of Louisiana
- United States District Court for the Northern and Southern Districts of Texas