Ms. Shalane Loehn joined Morris Bart, LLC, in November 2013. She graduated Magna Cum Laude from Loyola University New Orleans with a Bachelor of Arts degree in English, and is a member of the international English honor society, Sigma Tau Delta. She received her Juris Doctor from Loyola University New Orleans College of Law.
While attending law school, Ms. Loehn was the Print Editor of the Journal of Public Interest Law and was the first recipient of the Judge Mills Scholarship Award for excellence in Mediation and Arbitration. Ms. Loehn participated in the Summer Legal Studies Program where she attended law schools in both Budapest, Hungary and Vienna, Austria.
Ms. Loehn is a member of the Louisiana State Bar Association and is admitted to practice before all Louisiana state courts.
- B.A., Loyola University New Orleans, English
- J.D., Loyola University New Orleans College of Law
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- Louisiana State Bar Association
Admitted to Practice
- United States District Court for the Western District of Louisiana
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana