Mr. Scott Bishop is a native of Hattiesburg, Mississippi. He received a Bachelors of Science in International Business from The University of Southern Mississippi, and his Juris Doctorate from Mississippi College School of Law where he also received his Louisiana Civil Law Certificate.
Mr. Bishop has been helping injured Mississippians for over a decade, including fighting for his clients in both state and federal courts in Mississippi. His client-focused, competitive drive makes him a successful litigator and advocate for his clients.
Mr. Bishop’s experience in trial and appellate practice has led to being highly reviewed by both clients and his peers by Martindale.com, as well as the National Association of Personal Injury Attorneys. His love of the law has led him to being trained by the National Institute of Trial Advocacy, as well as a charter member of the Legal History Committee of the Mississippi Bar Association.
On a personal level, Mr. Bishop and his wife attend St. Catherine Catholic Church. He is an avid runner who has run dozens of half marathons in several states. He is currently training for the famous New York Marathon in November. Mr. Bishop is also an avid supporter of The University of Southern Mississippi academics and athletics department, as well as a fan of the New Orleans Saints and New Orleans Pelicans.
Mr. Bishop is licensed to practice in both the state and federal courts of Mississippi.
- B.S., University of Southern Mississippi, Program in International Business
- J.D., Mississippi College School of Law
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- Mississippi Bar Association
- Mississippi Association for Justice
- Harrison County Bar Association
- Mississippi Young Lawyers Division
- Legal History Committee of Mississippi Bar Association
- National Institute of Trial Advocacy (NITA)
- National Association of Personal Injury Attorneys
Admitted to Practice
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Mississippi
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Mississppi