Mr. Ryan J. Canon is a native of Brookhaven, Mississippi. He earned his undergraduate degree from The University of Mississippi, graduating Cum Laude in 2006 with a B.A. in Political Science. He then went on to attend The University of Mississippi School of Law, where he obtained his Juris Doctorate degree in 2009.
After law school Mr. Canon clerked for the Honorable Randy Pierce at the Supreme Court of Mississippi, working on many important and groundbreaking decisions. He then went on to work in the insurance defense field defending insurance companies and their insureds, which has helped his practice in now helping those who have been injured by the negligence of others. Mr. Canon is licensed to practice before all state and federal courts in Mississippi, as well as all state courts in Alabama and the United States District Court for the Southern District of Alabama.
Ryan is married to the former Summer Fitzgerald of Ocean Springs, MS, and they have a daughter named Cayden. Ryan is also an avid tennis player in his spare time.
- B.A., The University of Mississippi
- J.D., The University of Mississippi School of Law
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- Mississippi Bar Association
- Mississippi Association for Justice
- Harrison County Bar Association
- Alabama State Bar Association
Admitted to Practice
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Mississippi
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Mississippi
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Alabama