Phoebe Hathorn joined the firm as an associate in November 2014. A native of Columbia, Mississippi, she graduated summa cum laude from Louisiana State University with a Bachelor of Science in Finance. She received her Juris Doctor from Tulane University Law School, where she earned a certificate in Admiralty and Maritime Law. While at Tulane, Ms. Hathorn was a member of the Tulane Maritime Law Journal where she served as a member of the senior board and was published for her comment on cross-border insolvency. She was also active in the Maritime Law Society and the Civil Law Society.
Prior to joining Morris Bart, L.L.C., Ms. Hathorn clerked for several law firms in the Greater New Orleans area as well as the Jefferson Parish District Attorney’s Office. She also served as legal extern at the Port of New Orleans. She is licensed to practice in the State of Louisiana.
- B.S., Louisiana State University, Finance
- J.D., Tulane University Law School
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Junior League of New Orleans
Admitted to Practice
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana
- United States District Court for the Western District of Louisiana