Ms. Melinda Parks is a native of Biloxi, Mississippi. She received her Bachelor of Science in Education and Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from the University of South Alabama. Ms. Parks attended the Florida State University College of Law, where she received her Juris Doctorate, cum laude. She also received a Certificate in Environmental Law, Land-Use and Natural Resources Law, with honors.
While in law school, Ms. Parks served on “Law Review” and the Moot Court Team. Prior to joining Morris Bart, Ms. Parks worked as an associate and in her own firm, focusing on personal injury cases, in the Mobile, Alabama area. Ms. Parks is licensed to practice in all state courts in Alabama, as well as in the United States District Court, Southern District of Alabama federal court.
- B.S., University of South Alabama, Education
- B.A., University of South Alabama, Political Science
- J.D., Florida State University College of Law
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- Mississippi State Bar Association
- Alabama State Bar Association
- Mobile County Bar Association
- South Alabama Trial Lawyers Association
Admitted to Practice
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Alabama