John-Michael McIntire is a native of Madisonville, LA. He graduated from LSU with a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management. Following graduation, John-Michael obtained his Juris Doctorate and Graduate Diploma in Comparative Law from LSU’s Paul M. Hebert Law Center.
While at LSU Law, he was a member of the Louisiana Maritime and Admiralty Law Society. Before joining Morris Bart, LLC John-Michael practiced maritime and construction litigation. Mr. McIntire is a member of the Louisiana State Bar Association and is admitted to practice in all Louisiana State and Federal Courts.
- B.S., E.J. Ourso College of Business (LSU)
- J.D., Paul M. Hebert Law Center (LSU)
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- Louisiana State Bar Association
Admitted to Practice
- All Louisiana State Courts
- All Louisiana Federal Courts