John Paul Bruno, a native of Birmingham, Alabama, joined Morris Bart as an Associate in 2017. John Paul focuses his career on helping those in need and advocating for his clients against insurance companies.
After graduating Magna Cum Laude from the University of Alabama with a B.A. in Public Relations and Theatre, John Paul pursued his law degree from Mississippi College School of Law in Jackson, Mississippi. While in law school, he was named to the Dean’s list for academic achievement, received awards for the highest grade in Legal Writing and Trial Advocacy; clerked at the Mississippi Supreme Court for Associate Justice James W. Kitchens; and completed an externship at the Jefferson County District Attorney’s Office in Birmingham.
Prior to joining Morris Bart, John Paul practiced in a variety of legal fields and focused primarily on personal injury, employment and constitutional law at a small general practice law firm. John Paul is licensed to practice law in Alabama.
- B.A., University of Alabama, Public Relations; Theatre, magna cum laude
- J.D., Mississippi College School of Law
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- American Bar Association
- Alabama State Bar Association
- Birmingham Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section, Scholarship Committee
Admitted to Practice
- United States District Court, Northern District of Alabama
- United States District Court, Middle District of Alabama