Ms. Faye Sheets is admitted to practice in all Louisiana State courts, all Tennessee State courts, and the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana.
She is an active member of the Louisiana Association for Justice and the Tennessee Trial Lawyers Association. Ms. Sheets graduated in 2015 from Loyola University New Orleans College of Law. She earned law excellence awards in the Louisiana Code of Civil Procedure and Mediation and Arbitration.
During law school, Ms. Sheets served as Managing Editor of the Journal of Public Interest Law and was a research assistant for Louisiana Property Law Professor John Lovett, Environmental Law Professor Robert Verchick, and co-author of the Handbook on Louisiana Evidence Law, Professor Gerard Rault. After her admission to the Louisiana Bar, Ms. Sheets clerked for the Honorable Christopher J. Bruno of the Orleans Parish Civil District Court. Today, she is an effective advocate for clients against big insurance companies.
- Juris Doctor, Loyola University New Orleans College of Law
- Master of Arts, Ethnic Studies, Colorado State University
- Bachelor of Arts, Communication Studies, University of South Florid
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Louisiana Association for Justice
- Tennessee Trial Lawyers Association
Admitted to Practice