Eve Vavrick was born and raised in New Orleans. She graduated from Louisiana State University Baton Rouge with a Bachelor of Science in Apparel Design and a Minor in Spanish.
She worked in the fashion industry in both New York and locally before deciding to follow in her parents’ footsteps and attend law school. She graduated from Loyola University College of Law in New Orleans in 2001. While in law school Ms. Vavrick was the President of the Student Bar Association. Prior to joining Morris Bart Ms. Vavrick was in private practice for seventeen years.
- B. S., Apparel Design, Minor in Spanish, LSU
- Associate’s Degree, Apparel Design, Fashion Institute of Technology
- J. D., Loyola University College of Law
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- New Orleans Bar Association
- Louisiana Bar Foundation
Admitted to Practice