Emily Fertig grew up in the San Francisco Bay Area. She attended the University of California at Berkeley and obtained a Bachelor’s degree in Sociology. Emily then attended Mississippi College School of Law and was awarded her Juris Doctorate Degree in 2013.
While in law school, Emily worked for the Hinds County Youth Court where she served as a guardian ad litem for children. There, Emily conducted hearings and trials. This first-hand experience of working with individuals in need of legal assistance motivated and inspired her to continually advocate for her clients.
Prior to joining Morris Bart, LLC, Emily practiced personal injury law for the past four years.
- B.A. in Sociology, University of California at Berkeley
- J.D., Mississippi College School of Law
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- Mississippi State Bar Association
- Mississippi Association For Justice
Admitted to Practice
- Mississippi Federal Courts
- Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals