Brooke Bond is a native of Shreveport, LA. She joined Morris Bart, LLC as an associate attorney in 2015. She graduated from Louisiana Tech University in 2010 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science and minors in History and English. She was a member of Phi Alpha Theta National History Honor Society.
Ms. Bond received her Juris Doctor from Southern University Law Center where she graduated Cum Laude in May 2015. While in law school, she received the CALI award in Contracts, served as Treasurer on the Phi Alpha Delta executive board, Chairperson of the Continuing Legal Education Committee, and a Teaching Assistant for the Basic Civil Procedure and Property classes. As a second-year law student, she received an internship in Washington, D.C., working on the U.S. Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works.
Ms. Bond is a member of the Louisiana State Bar Association and the American Bar Association. She is admitted to practice law in Louisiana.
- B.A., Louisiana Tech University, Program in Political Science
- J.D., Southern University Law Center
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- Lafayette Bar Association
Admitted to Practice
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana
- United States District Court for the Western District of Louisiana