Alaina Brandhurst attended the University of Miami where she was awarded the George E. Merrick Scholarship and earned her Bachelors of Science in Industrial Engineering in 2009. Ms. Brandhurst subsequently attended Tulane University Law School as a Dean’s Scholarship recipient and was awarded her Juris Doctor in 2013. During law school, she was a member of the Tulane Journal of Technology and Intellectual Property, the Student Bar Association, and Tulane Inn of Court. She holds a Certificate of Advanced Study and Training in Mediation and Dispute Resolution from Insitut für Anwaltsrecht an der Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin in Berlin, Germany.
Ms. Brandhurst is also a volunteer attorney with the New Orleans Pro Bono Project . She also volunteers her time as a member of the Young Leadership Council and serves as Project Coordinator for YLC Power Ties, a career awareness program.
- B.S., University of Miami, Industrial Engineering
- J.D., Tulane University Law School
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- New Orleans Bar Association
- Louisiana Association for Justice
Admitted to Practice
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana
- United States District Court for the Western District of Louisiana
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit