Ms. Abby Roberts joined Morris Bart, LLC, as an associate in October 2009. Since then, she has successfully negotiated hundreds of settlements, tried several cases to verdict, and successfully resolved pretrial issues at the district court level in summary judgment and on appeal.
She graduated from Loyola University New Orleans in 2006 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science and a minor in Philosophy, and received her Juris Doctor from Loyola College of Law in 2009. She is a member of the Louisiana Association for Justice, Saint Thomas More Inn of Court, and New Orleans Bar Association. Prior to joining Morris Bart, LLC, Ms. Roberts clerked with plaintiff and defense firms in several areas including insurance law, tax law and medical malpractice. As a student, she clerked for Judge Fredericka Homberg Wicker on the Louisiana Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals.
She is licensed to practice law in all Arkansas state courts and all Louisiana state and federal courts.
- B.A., Loyola University, Program in Political Science
- J.D., Loyola College of Law
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- Louisiana Association for Justice
- New Orleans Bar Association
- Saint Thomas More Inn of Court
Admitted to Practice
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana
- United States District Court for the Western District of Louisiana