We are looking for a PR & Outreach Coordinator to help manage social media outreach and link building with the Marketing Team. PR & Outreach Coordinator duties include: developing and growing professional relationships with senior executives, medical professionals and other networks by use of but not limited to; telephonic use, professional organizations and social media. This will be in conjunction with efforts by our SEO Specialist and Content Writer/Editor.
- Manage social media campaigns, including: online advocacy, writing some content, community-outreach efforts, promotions, etc.
- Manage presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and other similar community sites
- Become an advocate for clients in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, and analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results
- Monitor trends in social media tools, trends and applications
- Strong compartmentalization skills
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants
- Working knowledge of SEO, SMO, and SEM Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format, and build and maintain B2B/B2C relationships
- Creative thinker with good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly
Supplementary skills: Google, including Analytics and Webmaster Tools, public relations, marketing, sales, community management
WHAT WE USE
- Google Analytics, Drive
- Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere + Bridge/Lightroom
- Windows + Mac systems
Please fill out and send in our Employment Application (PDF).