Large well-established company is looking to hire a highly motivated, professional and reliable medical network coordinator. This position will be responsible for visiting and evaluating doctors’ offices, medical clinics, chiropractors clinics, and the like to ensure that our clients are receiving the absolute best care possible.
In addition, this position will be responsible for:
- Maintaining an approved list of clinics, doctors, and the like
- Communicating with and maintaining relationships with our network of doctors, clinics, and the like
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Upbeat, outgoing with positive can-do attitude, who not only enjoys speaking on the telephone, but excels at it
- A passion for helping others
- Strong work ethic
- Responsible and reliable
- Excellent multitasking abilities
- Detailed oriented nature to meet the demands of our fast-paced environment
- Communicate effectively
- Proficient typing skills
- Computer skills and a knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel programs
Nursing degree preferred.
Experience working in a medical clinic, hospital, or the like required.
This is a full-time position.
Please submit a cover letter along with resume. And, please fill out and send in our Employment Application (PDF).