Mr. J.D. Parker joined Morris Bart, LLC in March 2014. A native of Marietta, GA, he graduated from the University of Alabama with a Bachelor of Arts degree in International Relations and Spanish.
Mr. Parker received his Juris Doctor degree from Loyola University New Orleans College of Law. He graduated cum laude and earned the Law Excellence Award for Highest Grade in Evidence and Community Property. While attending Loyola, Mr. Parker was a member of the Law and Technology Journal in addition to participating in Trial Advocacy. As a member of Trial Advocacy, he served on the ABA Labor and Employment National Team. Mr. Parker is a member of the New Orleans Bar Association and is licensed to practice in all Louisiana state courts.
- B.A., University of Alabama, International Relations and Spanish
- J.D., Loyola University New Orleans College of Law
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- New Orleans Bar Association
Admitted to Practice
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana
- United States District Court for the Western District of Louisiana