New Orleans Personal Injury Attorney
Louisiana Personal Injury Attorney
As a pioneer in the field of legal advertising, Morris Bart has been the subject of numerous newspaper and television features stories. Additionally, Morris Bart has written and published several articles on the marketing of legal services, and has spoken nationally before various trade groups including the American Marketing Association, Tulane University Marketing Association, Virginia Trial Lawyers Association, and the Trial Lawyers Marketing Association. He has also been a guest lecturer at Tulane University, the University of New Orleans and Loyola Law School.
In 2007, 2008, and 2010, Morris Bart was selected as a “Super Lawyer” in the field of General Personal Injury for Plaintiffs by Law and Politics magazine, a publication written by attorneys for attorneys. This recognition resulted from thousands of ballots sent to all active attorneys in Louisiana regarding Morris Bart’s professional achievements and peer recognition, as well as other deciding factors.
Morris Bart was born in Knoxville, Tennessee and grew up in New Orleans, Louisiana. He received a Bachelor of Arts from the University of New Orleans and a Juris Doctor degree from Loyola Law School in New Orleans in 1978. While at Loyola he was president of Phi Alpha Delta legal fraternity, a member of the Blue Key National Honor Society, and received the American Jurist award for academic excellence. Morris Bart was inducted into the Louisiana Bar in 1978 and is currently a member of the Louisiana Bar Association, Louisiana Trial Lawyers Association, Mississippi Trial Lawyers Association, Florida Trial Lawyers Association, and the American Trial Lawyers Association.
Personal Injury Practice Areas
- Automobile Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Commercial Truck Accidents
- Offshore/Jones Act Injury Cases
- Class Action Lawsuits and Mass Tort Cases
- B.A., University of New Orleans
- J.D., Loyola University Law School, 1978
- Super Lawyers, 2007, 2008, 2010
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Louisiana Trial Lawyers Association
- Mississippi Trial Lawyers Association
- Florida Trial Lawyers Association
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- Louisiana State Bar Association Advertising Committee
- The Top Trial Lawyers in America
Admitted to Practice